Socks that Give Water
UNDP believes in products that make a difference, right down to ethical socks. This classic, timeless design – made with organic cotton – helps support the causes you care about, like the right to access clean water and sanitation, including safe and reliable water sources. Each pair provides access to four years of access to clean water.
You can wear these blue-and-white striped socks with a casual outfit, or be the co-worker with the fun, inspiring office socks! Complete with embroidered waterdrop motif.
- 75% Organic Fairtrade Cotton, 23% Recycled Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Sizes: Adult Small, Adult Medium (see Sizing below)
- Colour(s): Soft blue, white
- Soft, seamless toe area
- Terry padding for comfort
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Dry on low heat. Do not iron
- Vegan Certified
- Made in India
- US Women’s 5-9; Euro Women’s 35-40
- US Men’s 4-8; Euro Men’s 35.5-40.5
- US Women’s 9-14; Euro Women’s 40-46.5
- US Men’s 8-13; Euro Men’s 40.5-47.
Check out the other socks available at UNDP Shop. Each pair you buy will help protect forests, water, animals and more. The SDGs will thank you, too!