Socks that Protect Cheetahs
Go wild for these animal print socks!
UNDP is a proud supporter of these ethical socks. The cheetah print socks give back to the causes you care about, including wildlife protection and ways to protect cheetahs. The bold, distinctive pattern on these organic cotton socks was inspired by leopard print. Complete with an embroidered cheetah emblem, this unisex sock is made to fit women and men.
- 75% Organic Fairtrade Cotton, 23% Recycled Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Sizes: Adult Small, Adult Medium (see Sizing below)
- Colour(s): Black, orang/brown (“warm rust’)
- Soft, seamless toe area
- Terry padding for comfort
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Dry on low heat. Do not iron
- Vegan Certified
- Made in India
- US Women’s 5-9; Euro Women’s 35-40
- US Men’s 4-8; Euro Men’s 35.5-40.5
- US Women’s 9-14; Euro Women’s 40-46.5
- US Men’s 8-13; Euro Men’s 40.5-47
There are other Conscious Steps socks available at UNDP Shop. Get your pair(s) of organic Fairtrade cotton socks today. Your purchase will support the SDGs and help protect the earth and its inhabitants.
This product may be subject to shipping taxes and duties upon delivery. Check out our FAQs and learn more about our shipping and duties policies.