Socks that Protect Penguins
Get your ice skates on, with socks that protect penguins!
These endangered seabirds are threatened by overfishing, plastic pollution, and climate change.
Embroidered with fun-loving characters, each set of socks helps protect penguins and supports vibrant, healthy oceans.
- 75% Organic Cotton, 23% Polyamide, 2% Spandex
- Sizes: Adult Small, Adult Medium (see below)
- Color: Grey/navy
- Soft, seamless toe area
- Fairtrade Certified cotton
- Vegan Certified production
- Recycled packaging
- US Women’s 5-9; Euro Women’s 35-40
- US Men’s 4-8; Euro Men’s 35.5-40.5
- US Women’s 9-14; Euro Women’s 40-46.5
- US Men’s 8-13; Euro Men’s 40.5-47
Check out other Conscious Step socks available at UNDP Shop! They cover the causes you care about while helping protect forests, water, animals and more. The SDGs will thank you, too!
This product may be subject to shipping taxes and duties upon delivery. Check out our FAQs and learn more about our shipping and duties policies.