SDGs Humanium Bracelets Set
Raise a fist – and a wrist – for the Sustainable Development Goals!
Join the United Nations Development Programme Shop in showing your support: Calling for urgent Climate Action. Fighting for Life Below Water. Imagining a world with No Poverty. And working toward Partnerships for the Goals. These bands are produced sustainably by #TOGETHERBAND, and support of UNDP’s work on the SDGs.
Each bracelet is made from recycled ocean plastic. The unique clasp is made from Humanium Metal repurposed from destructed illegal firearms in Central America. Its production helps to end armed violence and rebuild conflict-torn societies.
- Each set comprises of two SDGs bracelets: one for you and one for a friend and fellow SDG supporter!
- Rope made from 100% recycled ocean plastic.
- Rope thickness available in classic (thicker) and mini (slimmer) across most variants (more details below).
- Clasp made from repurposed destroyed illegal firearms
- Fully adjustable strap
- Different colors and variants are available, including:
- Four goals to pick from: Goal 1 No Poverty (red strap and clasp), Goal 13 Climate Action (green strap and clasp), Goal 14 Life Below Water (blue strap and clasp), Goal 17 Partnerships for the Goals (dark blue strap and clasp)
- Two sizes available for the rope: classic for a thicker and bolder look, or mini for a slimmer and more subtle look
Discover all available bracelet options by selecting your favorite color and band size from the STYLE dropdown below: see the actual photos of each variant and find your perfect Together humanium metal bracelet!
This product may be subject to shipping taxes and duties upon delivery. Check out our FAQs and learn more about our shipping and duties policies.
Supporting victims of armed violence
The weapons that are melted into Humanium Metal have been cleared for destruction by relevant public national authorities. Every single firearm has gone through a thorough process of verification and origin before it is cleared for destruction. The weapons currently used in our watches are from El Salvador, one of the countries most affected by gun violence.