Important Information on Customs, Duties and Taxes
Customers outside the United States, please note the following:
- All products purchased on shop.undp.org are shipped from the United States. In addition to our international shipping costs, you may also be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; UNDP has no control over these charges, nor can UNDP predict what they may be
- Customs policies vary widely; you should contact your local customs office for more information
- When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates
- Customs in some countries may require the importer to provide some form of identification to release a shipment.